Sportsman Adjustable Seat Back Brace
Designed by racers, for racers!
Pyrotect’s Sportsman adjustable seat back brace design has been track tested and proven.
Designed by racers, for racers! Pyrotect’s Sportsman quick-adjust seat back brace design has been track tested and proven.
The Sportsman seat back brace is designed to be welded onto the roll cage behind the seat. Easily and quickly adjust the seat position in your race car during a driver change or pit stop to accommodate for numerous driving preferences and provide the most comfortable position for any driver. No more worrying about drilling holes in your seat brace for adjustments and enjoy the luxury of precision pre-drilled holes spaced a 1/2″ apart for a total available adjustment of 2.5″ front-to-back. Providing the highest safety in the industry with world class welding, the use of 1-1/2″ steel tubing for adjustments with our steel adjustment system that can accommodate 1-1/2″ to 1-3/4″ roll bars all finished up with a 1/8″ steel back plate and 1/4″ padding.
- 1-1/2″ steel tubing, Pre-drilled for precise 1/2″ adjustments
- Steel quick-adjust system
- 1/8″ steel back plate with High density 1/4″ foam padding
- Multi-Angle customizable installation
- Quick and easy to install
- Lock pin allows for safe and fast adjustments
- Adjustment tube designed to be cut to attain maximum adjustability
- World class welding as seen on our Fuel Cell’s
Instillation & Hardware information:
- Adjustment tube designed to be cut to a perfect length before welding cut section to backplate
- Welding required to attach to roll cage. **Steel tabs included for installation**
- Welding required to attach adjustment tube and backplate
- No drilling required **Comes pre-drilled with standard 1/2″ adjustment holes for 2-1/2″ of total adjustment**
- Screws, Hex wrench, and adjustment lock-pin included
- Accommodates 1-1/2″ to 1-3/4″ roll bars
|FIA Racing Seat Accessories – Series SA120
|SPORT-SERIES ADJUSTABLE SEAT BACK BRACE, FITS ANY SIZE ROLL BAR