The Pyrotect fuel cell is built for the CanAm Maverick X3 and mounts under the seats to keep a low center of gravity and keep it tucked away.
(Not a direct fit & custom modifications to the stock frame will be needed.)
- Capacity: 34 Gal.
- Fully Tig Welded Aluminium Container .090 Standard
- Durable Ballistic Nylon / Urethane Bladder
- Dual Holley HydraMat
- Dual Fuel Senders
- Dual In-Tank Walbro 392 Fuel Pumps
- Plumbed With XRP ProPlus Hose
- FIA FT3.5 Homologation
- A.S.O. Standard for Dakar
Electronic Fuel Injection Kit Includes:
(2) 6AN Malex10 O-ring, (3) 6ANx6ORB, 10′ 6 EZ Street Fuel hose, (2) 6 90 degree EZ Street Hose Ends, (4) 6 Straight EZ Street Hose Ends, (3 pair) -6 Clamps, (1) Aeromotive Regulator , (1) Aeromotive Fuel Filter , (1) Pressure Gauge
Proposition 65 Warning
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. A number of chemicals that have been used either as flame retardants, or to enhance the flame-retardant properties of other chemicals, are on the Proposition 65 list. You can find more information about Proposition 65 at https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/ https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/sites/default/files/flame_retardants_fact_sheet.pdf