PCI’s RaceAir Boost brings high volume air in a sleek, easy to install package. Built in variable speed controller allows you to select the amount of forced air you need depending on your excursion.
- Includes Variable Speed Control
- Optional remote control with 10ft cable
- Lightweight, durable billet housing
- Brushless, DC Motor
- Roll Bar mounts included for 1.5″/1.75″ or 1.85″/2.5″. Rotate the bracket 90 degrees to change between 1.5″ and 1.75″ or 1.85″ and 2.5″
- Four Positions
- Can be mounted in any direction. (Sideways, upside down)
- Prefilter and filter included
- Hoses Sold Separately. When mounting in the middle of a vehicle, we recommend a 4ft, 5ft, and two 6ft hoses. When mounting in the rear of the vehicle, we recommend a 4ft, 5ft, 8ft, and 10ft.
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Wiring Harness and Rocker Switches sold separately.
- 2.8 amps – 4 amps (using variable speed controller) at 12 volts
- 2.1 lbs with bracket and controller
- 5 Amp Fuse (included with power cable)
- Stock RZR Roll Bars are generally 1.75″
- Some Aftermarket RZR seat bars are 1.5″
- Yamaha Roll Bars are generally 1.75″
- X3 Roll bar behind the seat is 2.5″ on the two seater. The 4 seater has 1.85″ behind the driver seat and 2.5″ behind the rear seats.
Proposition 65 Warning
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. A number of chemicals that have been used either as flame retardants, or to enhance the flame-retardant properties of other chemicals, are on the Proposition 65 list. You can find more information about Proposition 65 at https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/ https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/sites/default/files/flame_retardants_fact_sheet.pdf
$399.00 – $699.00
OFFROAD Wired Helmet Kit with Headphone Speaker Jack and M102 Military Mic