PCI has assembled a complete all-in-one RaceAir kit, so you can now enjoy clean, fresh air in your helmet! This package includes our RaceAir Boost Dual with variable speed control, 4ft and a 5ft hose, a rocker switch for your dash, and a complete wiring harness to connect the RaceAir and rocker switch to your power source. The RaceAir housing includes specific roll bar sizes available to fit your vehicle. You also have the option of including the remote control for your dash to have complete control over the amount of air you want pumped into your helmet!
What’s in the Box:
• PCI RaceAir Dual
- Includes Variable Speed Control
- Optional remote control with 10ft cable
- Lightweight, durable billet housing
- Brushless, DC Motor
- Roll Bar mounts included for 1.5″/1.75″ or 1.85″/2.5″. Rotate the bracket 90 degrees to change between 1.5″ and 1.75″ or 1.85″ and 2.5″
- Two Air Outlets
- Can be mounted in any direction. (Sideways, upside down)
- Prefilter and filter included
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
• 4ft and a 5ft Hose
• RaceAir Rocker Switch. On/Off switch for RaceAir systems, backlit with amber LED.
• RaceAir Wiring Harness. PCI has made it easier for you to now connect your RaceAir to your power and dashboard with an all-in-one wiring harness.
- 2.8 amps – 4 amps (using variable speed controller) at 12 volts
- 2.1 lbs with bracket and controller
- 5 Amp Fuse (included with power cable)
- Stock RZR Roll Bars are generally 1.75″
- Some Aftermarket RZR seat bars are 1.5″
- Yamaha Roll Bars are generally 1.75″
- X3 Roll bar behind the seat is 2.5″ on the two seater. The 4 seater has 1.85″ behind the driver seat and 2.5″ behind the rear seats.