The Pyrotect Ultra-Lite is made with a 14.5 lb. 100% carbon fiber shell to attain the highest strength to weight ratio. The FIA Approved Ultra-Lite racing seat combines our Ultra-Lite construction with comfort, performance, and safety at an unbeatable price. The Ultra Series is also our seat that is designed to accommodate many different styles of racing while providing comfort for a wide variety of people. As a rule of thumb, the Ultra-Lite racing seat will fit an individual with up to approximately a 32-inch waist. The Ultra-Lite racing seat comes standard as a durable one-piece carbon fiber construction, with comfortable memory foam and shock absorbing material strategically placed, velour and leather material used for outstanding wear resistance and prolonged life.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell weighing only 14.5 lbs.
- One-Piece Design for improved safety, durability, and comfort
- Comfortable thigh support for added safety
- Special shock absorbing material at the top and on the sides of the seat
- Monolithic construction for increased durability
- Works with Pyrotect 5 and 6 point harness systems
- FIA 8855-1999 approved