The Pyrotect Baja series race seat is the ideal FIA 8855-1999 approved seat for your off-road vehicle. This seat incorporates a tubular steel design weighing only 25.5lbs. for improved safety and durability as well as features seen in all our other seats including memory foam support in key locations and added thigh padding for extra support and comfort. The shock absorbing material found in all our seats is located at the top and the side for added protection and comfort. Our Baja seat features a monolithic single piece construction to increase durability and the overall strength in design. compatible with Pyrotect 5 point and 6 point harness systems.
- Tubular steel design for improved safety, and durability
- Comfortable thigh supports for added safety and comfort
- Special shock absorbing material at the top and on the sides of the seat
- Monolithic construction for increased durability
- Tubular steel frame design with side and bottom fixed points for easy mounting
- Works with Pyrotect 5 and 6 point harness systems
- FIA 8855-1999 approved