CLOSEOUT CONDITION: No Visible Wear, *NEXGEN POSTS INSTALLED*
Pyrotect’s New SA2015 ProSport composite helmets have been designed for increased safety, comfort and unmatched quality at an affordable price. The ProSport helmets come with removable cheek pads to allow for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit. They are vacuum bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible. The clean ProSport style includes a duckbill which improves aerodynamics and reduces neck strain of drivers who race open wheel cars by increasing downforce in the front. The ProSport helmets also include our P1 venting system with strategically placed ventilation ports in the front and exhaust ports at the top rear for superior air circulation throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured lightweight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Interchangeable six pad headliner and cheek pad system for better adjustability, added comfort, and cleaning
- Front and rear top venting for improved air intake and heat exhaust.
- P-1 Venting with aluminum screen.
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- Drilled for head-neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior.
- Snell SA-2015 rated