Pyrotect’s New SA2015 ProSport composite helmets have been designed for increased safety, comfort and unmatched quality at an affordable price. The ProSport helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit and are vacuum bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible. The clean aerodynamic design, along with our P1 venting system, provides superior air circulation throughout the helmet interior. Additionally, the ProSport helmet is designed with a duckbill and built in airfoil on the back to reduce neck strain and wind drag.
- Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured lightweight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Interchangeable six pad headliner and cheek pad system for better adjustability, added comfort, and cleaning
- Front and rear top venting for improved air intake and heat exhaust.
- P-1 Venting design for improved airflow
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head-neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior.
- Snell SA 2015 rated
- Sizes XS to XXL