Head & Neck Restraint with unique comfort!
- Unique combination of premium comfort and outstanding protection.
- The new MRX Pro has improved SFI 38:1 test results due to the improved polymer chassis material
- Flexible frame design for a greatly improved fit and comfort with optimum control of neck force reduction and head deceleration.
- New increased collarbone relief area for improved fit and comfort.
- Fire retardant Nomex® washable padding for vastly improved strapped‐in comfort and reduced harshness of helmet to brace impact.
- New MRX Pro Foam collar included for fatigue reduction.
- Single rear collar angle design for perfect fit and function with all seat angles and driver positions.
- Seat belt channel, guiding the belt away from the soft tissues of the neck.
- Kevlar fire retardant tethers for frontal and side impact protection
- Optimized tether length for great head movement and maximum protection. Kevlar tethers that stretch only 2‐4%.
- Sliding tether for improved field of vision, head movement and driver comfort
- Fits over/under 2 and 3″ seat belts and helmets with Hans type anchor posts
- Anchor post kit and anchor post nut wrench included
- SFI 38.1 tested and approved for optimum protection ‐ With and without the use of an included Foam Collar
New MRX Pro Foam Collar
- Unique option to reduce fatigue
- Fire retardant Nomex® material
- Added comfort during harsh riding conditions – Ideally suited for Rally/Off Road Drivers and co-pilots.
- Leatt MRX Pro foam collar can help improve physical and mental performance due to reduction in fatigue
- Foam collar included with the Leatt MRX Pro
- The Leatt MRX Pro device is certiﬁed to be used with or without foam collar. Simply‐driver’s choice!